22.3.10

NONFICTION
Emma Bernstein e Nona Willis Aronowitz, Girldrive: Criss-Crossing America, Redefining Feminism (Seal Press). In viaggio per gli Stati Uniti per chiedere alle donne che cosa significhi oggi essere femminista.
sfc.

Nicholas Wade, The Faith Instinct: How Religion Evolved and Why It Endures (Penguin). Su come evolve la religione. bg.

My First New York: Early Adventures in the Big City (Ecco/HarperCollins). Trenta vip raccontano la loro prima impressione di nyc. Nora Ephron, "I’d spent those sixteen years imagining what New York was going to be like. I thought it was going to be the most exciting, magical, fraught-with-possibility place that you could ever live in; a place where if you really wanted something, you might be able to get it; a place where I’d be surrounded by people I was dying to be with. And I turned out to be right. nymag.

DA LEGGERE
Tony Judt
e Kristina Božić, "The Way Things Are and How They Might Be".
lrb.

Il racconto di Yan Lianke, "England and My Clan". g/o.

Edmund White su John Cheever, nybooks.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento